Package descriptions for sigit and ipp2p

Hi

As english is not my native language, I'd really appreciate if anyone
could do a quick proof reading of my package descriptions for sigit
and ipp2p:

sigit:

 This small utility changes signatures in random order.
 It is compatible with all email and news
 clients that use $HOME/.signature although the
 signature file can be called anything. It works over
 NFS and can even handle multiple signature files.
 .
 The utility to manipulate signature databases,
 sigitdb, is also included.
 .
 Homepage: http://www.redhead.dk/

ipp2p:

 IPP2P is a netfilter module that recognizes peer-to-peer (P2P)
 traffic. P2P raffic can be prioritized low or even blocked to
 ensure a shared internet link does not get overloaded with
 P2P traffic.
 .
 This package contains the iptables extension for IPP2P. You
 will need a kernel module compiled from the ipp2p-source
 package too.

ipp2p-source:

 IPP2P is a netfilter module that recognizes peer-to-peer (P2P)
 traffic. P2P raffic can be prioritized low or even blocked to
 ensure a shared internet link does not get overloaded with
 P2P traffic.
 .
 This package contains the source for the kernel module. The
 iptables extension in the ipp2p package is needed for this
 module. Kernel source or headers are required to compile this
 module.

ipp2p-modules-_KVERS_:

 IPP2P is a netfilter module that recognizes peer-to-peer (P2P)
 traffic. P2P raffic can be prioritized low or even blocked to
 ensure a shared internet link does not get overloaded with
 P2P traffic.
 .
 This package contains the compiled kernel modules for _KVERS_.

TIA!

Regards
/Rasmus

--
Just install Windows. It will crash once a day, and your hardware