Re: [RFR] templates://lsb/{templates}

On 4/25/07, Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
Please find, for review, the debconf templates of lsb.

This review will last from Wednesday, April 25, 2007 to Saturday, May 05, 2007.

Please send reviews as unified diffs (diff -u) against the original
files. Comments about your proposed changes will be appreciated.

Your review should be sent as an answer to this mail.

When appropriate, I will send intermediate requests for review, with
"[RFRn]" (n>=2) as a subject tag.

When we will reach a consensus, I send a "Last Chance For
Comments" mail with "[LCFC]" as a subject tag.

Finally, the reviewed templates will be sent to the package maintainer
as a bug report, and a mail will be sent to this list with "[BTS]" as
a subject tag.

All of the proposed changes appear to be fine; unless there are any
objections, I'll apply these in the next release of lsb.

Chris