Re: [LCFC] templates://webcalendar/{webcalendar.templates}

On Wed, May 02, 2007 at 07:58:01AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote......

> This is the last call for comments for the review of debconf
> templates for webcalendar.

Below please find a few comments ...

> Template: webcalendar/conf/use_http_auth
> Type: boolean
> Default: false
>  WebCalendar by default uses the database's webcal_user table for
>  authenticating users. You can use HTTP authentication logins
>  instead and use Apache to manage logins. This will still require adding
>  the users to WebCalendar.

- the users to WebCalendar.
+ users to WebCalendar.

I think this sounds better without the 'the'. If you use 'the', it
seems to indicate an already known or established group of users.

> Template: webcalendar/note/admin_user
> Type: note
>  After installing the tables for the SQL database you will have access
>  to WebCalendar using the standard administrative user. It is strongly
>  suggested that you change the password after logging in.
>  .
>  The default login and password are 'admin:admin'.

- to WebCalendar using the standard administrative user. It is strongly
+ to WebCalendar using the WebCalendar administrative user. It is strongly

'standard administrative user' sounds too much like the root
administrative user for the DB. I can see some less experienced
users getting these mixed up.

> Template: webcalendar/conf/httpd_conf
> Type: multiselect
> _Choices: apache2, apache, apache-ssl, apache-perl, other
> Default: apache2
>  Apache can be automatically configured to use WebCalendar by creating links in
>  /etc/{apache-version}/conf.d/. Select all the versions of Apache you would
>  like to automatically configure or 'other' if you don't use Apache or plan on
>  configuring Apache yourself.

- like to automatically configure or 'other' if you don't use Apache or plan on
- configuring Apache yourself.
+ like to automatically configure or 'other' if you don't use Apache or plan to
+ configure Apache yourself.

This could be said several different ways. This is just one way.

Kevin

--
Kevin Coyner  GnuPG key: 1024D/8CE11941