Re: [LCFC] templates://postfix/{templates}

Christian Perrier wrote:
>> Quoting Jens Seidel
>>> To use the postfix default (which is based on the connected subnets), enter
>>> an empty string.
>>
>> an empty string? There is only one: "the empty string".
>
> That would really sound weird, imho. Any person using English as her
> nativ elanguage around?

Yup, you can say "the empty string", and now that Jens mentions it,
I agree it's more appropriate.  Even more strictly speaking, is it
possible to "Enter" the empty string?   Perhaps it should be

 To use the postfix default (which is based on the connected subnets), leave
 it blank.

--
JBR
Ankh kak! (Ancient Egyptian blessing)