Re: Please proofread debreaper debconf template

Quoting Josselin Mouette (joss@debian.org):
> Hi,
>
> I'm not sure enough of my English, so please correct any mistakes here:
>
> Template: debreaper/use_viaticum
> Type: select
> _Choices: Only GNOME programs, All X sessions, The whole system
> Default: All X sessions
>  Debreaper will be called whenever a program for which it is enabled
>  crashes. GNOME programs have their own signal handler which will call
>  debreaper if installed. For other programs, a signal handler can be
>  installed when starting a X session or for the whole system.

Hmm, are there other existing templates or is this the first one?

I'd recommend breaking "Choices" by using "__Choices". This will avoid
mistakes by translators (in some languages, the commas mean nothing
and such translators often forget the commas....or replace them by
special commas for their language.

Maybe s/The whole system/Entire system : not sure, here. That would
require changes to your maintainer scripts of course.