Re: [LCFC] templates://havp/{havp.templates.master}

On (19/04/07 07:45), Christian Perrier wrote:
> This is the last call for comments for the review of debconf
> templates for havp.
>
> Template: havp/loopback_mount
> Type: boolean
> Default: true
>  HAVP strictly requires the file system where it stores its temporary files
>  during scanning to support mandatory locking. Many of the standard Linux
>  file systems support this, but do not enable it by default.
>  .
>  To use HAVP, you can either mount the file system that contains
>  /var/spool/havp with the option "mand", or create a loopback file system that
>  is mounted at /var/spool/havp only for HAVP.
>  .
>  If you are in doubt, you should accept creating a loopback spool file system.

If you are in doubt, you should accept this option to create a loopback
spool file system.

The juxtaposition of "accept" and "creating" is a little jarring for me.

Thanks,

James

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256