Re: [Lwat] Proofread help wanted.

Finn-Arne Johansen skrev:
> Lwat is a project created by the need for an easy way to maintain the
> information stored in ldap on a Debian-edu/Skolelinux installation (or
> alike).

> Christan Perier (bubulle) suggested that I asked for help here on
> debian-i18n-english, to get the english text proofread at first, then
> later ask for translators.
>
> The debconf templates are already proofread, and some translations are
> already included.
> All text-strings in the application is availble in the template
> http://bzz.no/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/lwat/po/lwat.pot?rev=HEAD

Not much feedback on that request, which I guess actually means:
 1. I've already written good english
 2. People dont care
 3. People are busy elsewhere.

Although I guess the last options is the most valid one, I do think it's
time to ask for help on translations.

So I guess that will be done within a few days. (lets say within sunday
April 22.)

--
Finn-Arne Johansen
faj@bzz.no http://bzz.no/