Re: [RFR] templates://rott/{templates}

Nicolas François wrote:
> Fabian Greffrath wrote:
>> But I think it is common practice to indent the 'Homepage' line in
>> debian/control by one more space character. Isn't it?
>
> Yes. It is specified in the Debian Developer's Reference:
> http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/ch-best-pkging-practices.en.html#s-bpp-upstream-info
>
> "Note the spaces prepending the line, which serves to break the lines
> correctly."

The doublespaced format suppresses line-wrapping, which might in
principle be useful if the URL is long.  But in this case, it's a
"HomepageS:" line with two separate short URLs, so it makes more
sense to let the space between them function as a normal "breaking"
space.

Perhaps instead of crediting both as homepages it should credit just
the icculus.org site, and explicitly mention in the text that the
shareware zipfiles are downloaded from ftp.3drealms.com/share...
--
JBR
Ankh kak! (Ancient Egyptian blessing)