Re: [TAF] templates://rott/templates

Quoting Fabian Greffrath (fabian.greffrath@lycos.de):
> Dear debian-l10n-english participants,
>
> I kindly ask you to review the template for my rott package. Please find
> the template attached to this email.
>
> Please CC my to the reviewing process!

Actually, the TAF mail had been sent already to this list as part of
my usual process when a package introduces new templates:

- mail the translator with "Please consider interacting blah blah",
aka the mail your received a few hours ago

- send a TAF mail to dle

> Thank you very much!

Thanks for caring, anyway. The review will soon start. I'm just
waiting to see whether someone else than me takes the review...:)