Re: [RFR3] templates://dtc/dtc.templates

Quoting MJ Ray (mjr@phonecoop.coop):
> Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> > Sorry, a few changes were pending and not saved yet in the file I
> > sent. Please use this one.
>
> Please do not change subject if you're obsoleting an RFR.

This is actually the way we handle this process in the French team.

When a given reviewer feels the need to re-send a given file entirely
after some discussion happened, the common way to do so is by changing
the Subject but keeping the message in the same thread.

This of course assumes that everyone uses a thread-safe MUA.

I actually wonder what irritated you. This is really the first time I
see someone objecting to this practice.