Re: Debconf rewrite project: 2nd review of the intent.txt mail

Dominic Hargreaves <dom@earth.li> wrote:
> I'm not sure I agree with the 'debian' thing, and haven't seen it used
> as such. What on earth is a "special noun"?

Trademark.  Actually, both debian and Debian appear on debian's
homepage, so I guess it doesn't matter either way.

> - -ise vs. -ize. Actually I prefer -ize as part of British English in
>   any case, but it is certainly correct for US English.

I prefer -ise.  -ize is archaic, although I think the OED is quite
insistent about it.

I'll always argue for English instead of USish.

Regards,
Webmaster/web developer, statistician, sysadmin, online shop maker,
developer of koha, debian, gobo, gnustep, various mail and web s/w.
Workers co-op @ Weston-super-Mare, Somerset http://www.ttllp.co.uk/