Re: [RFR] pot-debconf://lwat/en.po

On (10/03/07 14:15), Christian Perrier wrote:
> That would be pretty easy: as long as we review debconf templates, an
> en_GB.po file can be submitted when the rewrite uses US spelling. That
> would be a rather small work for us to do, as it would mean copying
> msgsid's to msgstr and just modify those that use US spelling.

That sounds reasonable to me.

We are going to have to pick a default, and so providing the other as
well seems like a good idea.

It can't be to difficult to do, however it seems that most on this list
are actually British English speakers, so maybe we do not understand
American English that well, and only know a few different spellings, and
a few changed words. (Apologies if I am being presumptuous).

Thanks,

James

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256