Debconf rewrite project: review the rfr.txt mail

Please find attached to this mail the second mail that will be used in
the process.

This mail is the mail mentioned in Step 2 (call for debconf templates
review) of the debconf rewrite process.

Please comment and, as usual, correct my own English.

Bracketed strings are intended to be replaced by the scripts we will
provide in the rewrite toolkit.

--

Please find, for rewiew, the debconf templates of <PACKAGE>.

This review will last between <TODAY> and <TODAY+15>.

Please send reviews as unified diffs (diff -u) against the original
files. Comments about your proposed changes will be appreciated.

Your review should be sent as an answer to this mail.

When appropriate, I will send intermediate requests for review, labelled
"[RFRn]" (n>=2) in the Subject: field..

When we will reach a consensus, I will send a "Last Chance For
Comments" mail labeled with "[LCFC]" in the Subject: field

Finally, the reviewed templates will be sent to the package maintainer
as a bug report and a mail will be sent to this list with "[BTS]" as
label.