Re: please review my template

Quoting Nicolas Boullis (nboullis@debian.org):
> Hi,
>
> Could someone please check (for correct english) the debconf note in the
> attached template?
>

> Thanks in advance,
>
> Nicolas,
> non-native speaker

> Template: isync/upgrade_1.0
> Type: note

If you really insist on displaying this note (which I personnally
object, you know that), I'd recommend an "error" type which will give you more
guarantee that the message will actually be seen. Of course, this
assumes that you make the Right Checks in debian/config to ensure that
you'll display that note only in relevant situations.

>  Versions of isync older than 1.0 used to refetch messages that were
>  locally deleted. Although it was a bug, some people may be using it
>  as a feature. Since 1.0, messages that are locally deleted will be
>  deleted remotely as well. People expecting the old buggy behavior
>  will experience data loss.

I'm not fond of "people" in such situation and actually I find that
the last sentence is not as factual as such a text should be.