Re: please review my template

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 29, 2006 at 07:16:52PM +0000, MJ Ray wrote:
> Dominic Hargreaves <dom@earth.li> wrote:
> > I would use
> > "deleted locally"
> > "deleted remotely"
>
> I would use those.  The hyphenated ones taste jargony.

OK. Should I also do this for the short descripton, as the attached
modified tamplate?

> +1 to the s/used to //

OK. With the same reasonning, I also rephrased the next sentence to the
present tense.

> Otherwise seems fine.

There is also this NEWS.Debian vs debconf note question...
My reasonning for a debconf note was that:
  1) there is a danger of data loss; a NEWS.Debian file is not vivible
     enough;
  2) debconf offers an infrastructure for translations that NEWS.Debian
     lacks.

But I will happily listen to arguments for NEWS.Debian...

Thanks to all 3,

Nicolas
Template: isync/upgrade_1.0
Type: note
 Versions of isync older than 1.0 refetch messages that were locally
 deleted. Although it is a bug, some people may be using it as a
 feature. Since 1.0, messages that are deleted locally will be deleted
 remotely as well. People expecting the old buggy behavior will
 experience data loss.