Help on a package description

Hi people

I have a package (gdpc), and I would like to make the description more
friendly. Something like:

        gdpc offers a nice graphical frontend for visualising output
        data from molecular dynamics simulations.  ...

The original descriptions is this:

Short description:
program for visualising molecular dynamic simulations

Long description:
gdpc is a program, written in C and utilizing GTK, for visualising
output data from molecular dynamics simulations. It is a very versatile
program and could easily be used for other purposes. gdpc reads xyz
input as well as custom formats and can output pictures of each frame.

Homepage of gdpc (if someone may want to give a look)
http://koti.welho.com/jfrantz/software/gdpc.html

Could someone help me, since my English is not so good to write this,
please? :-)

Also, if answering, CC me, since I am not subscribed on the list.

Thank you very much!
Nelson