Re: RFS: tinywm - Ridiculously tiny window manager

[I am not subscribed to debian-mentors.]

On Sat, Apr 16, 2005 at 12:40:19PM +0900, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> I suggest the following
>  TinyWM is a small and simple window manager with small
>  memory footprint, useful in embedded systems.
>  .
>  Features window move, resize, sloppy focus and raise.
>  .
>  Due to the simplicity, the source code in C and python
>  can be used for reference in Window Manager programming basics.
>
> Could l10n-english folks proofread my description?

Certainly.

I recommend some minor tweaks.

 TinyWM is a small, simple window manager.  It has a minimal memory
 footprint, which makes it useful in embedded systems.  It features window
 move, resize, and raise operations, and supports "sloppy focus".
 .
 Due to its simplicity, its source code (in C and Python) can be used as a
 reference implementation for developers seeking to understand basic window
 manager programming.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Nixon was so crooked that he needed
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    servants to help him screw his