Proofreading a web page (Commuting between several network profiles)

Hi,

The web page reviews the available Debian packages that lets you commute
between several networks (work, residential, ...). It is not part of the
Debian project, but I would appreciate very much if you could review it and
correct my English: I tried to use non-basic English (as much as I could)
and that certainly led to a good number of errors or bizarre expressions.

Anyway, here is the link: http://yo.dan.free.fr/profils-reseau.phtml.en

Thanks in advance for your time.
Regards,

--