exim4 template check.

Hello,
Is this ok? Most of it is (C) Joey Hess but I have made some changes.
-----------------------------
Template: exim4/dc_postmaster
Type: string
 Mail for the "postmaster", "root", and other system accounts is usually
 redirected to the user account of the actual system administrator.
 If you leave this value empty to disable mail redirection, it will be saved
 to /var/mail/mail, which is not recommended.
 Note that postmaster-mail should usually be read on the system to which it is
 directed, rather than being forwarded elsewhere, so (at least one of)
 the users you choose should not redirect their mail off this machine. Use
 a "real-" prefix to force local delivery.
 .
 Enter one or more usernames separated by spaces.
-----------------------------

There are two other templates I had to change. - I have renamed
"satellite" to "mail sent by smarthost; no local mail" but had
still referenced it in these two templates. - I have basically done
s/satellite/system/without local mail delivery/
--------------
 Your "mail name" is the hostname portion of the address to be shown on
 outgoing news and mail messages (following the username and @ sign).
 .
 This name will be used by other programs besides Exim; it should be the
 single, full domain name (FQDN) from which mail will appear to originate.
 .
 If you are configuring this system without local mail delivery this name
 won't appear on From: lines of mail, as rewriting is used.

 Since this is going to be a system without local mail delivery, you must
 specify the domain name to use for mail from local users; typically this is
 the machine on which you normally receive your mail.
 .
 Where will your users read their mail?

I would appreciate Cc's but it is not absolutely required.
                  thanks, cu andreas