Re: exim4 templates (hopefully last time pre-sarge.)

On Thursday, April 22, 2004 11:37 AM BST, Andreas Metzler
<ametzler@downhill.at.eu.org> wrote:

> Template: exim4/dc_eximconfig_configtype
[...]
> Systems with dynamic IP addresses, including dialup
>  systems, probably should be configured to send outgoing mail to

s/probably should/should probably/ (or maybe `should generally').

[...]
> Template: exim4/mailname
[...]
>  This name will be used by other programs besides Exim; it should be

Perhaps `This name will also be used by other programs; it should be...'?
Your version's correct as well, I just prefer mine. ;)

> Template: exim4/hide_mailname
> Type: boolean

Being a little picky, but exim4/mailname uses `mail name' with a space.
Should the description of exim4/hide_mailname also do so?

hth

Adam