pkg-zope on alioth (english, more or less).

Hi all,
I've set up an alioth project for collaborative maintainership of various
zope* packages. I don't think i should explain how much productive and useful
it would be (all zope* packages in the same place with free access by more
maintainers and translators), so i'll keep it short: it is :)

I'd like any of you to join the project and commit his packages/translations
into the CVS repository. I've already included all my zope* packages.
I've choosed to use a module for each package and then i placed the debian
directory in there:

<package>/debian/<files>

This would actually create an unuseful level of directory, but i'm considerig
to step to a dbs like building system, so this may come in handy.

People willing to join can send me a mail to confirm.

thanks,
P.S.: A mailing list is also available.
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis              | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][A-Za-z\-]*[iy]'\?s$ | as fine or rude sentences have