Re: Debconf templates proofreading request

On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 04:58:17PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> If this was my package, I would certainly follow your suggestion about
> removing trivial debconf questions.

OK, I understand. Unfortunately, Catalog is nobody's package (it seems
to be orphaned) so nobody is going to remove those debconf questions.

> But all this stuff just started because I first had a look at this
> package, incompletely translated to french (the former maintainer mor
> eor less speaks french). We (debian-l10n-french team) don't like incomplete
> things on http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/fr

Understandable. Better than nothing, anyway.

Perhaps the package should be removed. popcon says that nobody uses it:
http://master.debian.org/~apenwarr/popcon/results.web.html

It sounds OK though, if you need that functionality.

Thanks,

Hamish