Templates proofreading for webbase package

(please keep me CC'ed if possible)

The webbase package has a partial translation of its templates to
french. Thus I decided to update this translation.

Unfortunately, it seemed to me that the original templates had quite
incorrect english (including typography)

So, I intend to also update the original templates (the package is
orphaned, thus I plan a NMU...which will also close an Important bug)

Original templates :

Template: webbase/create_index_dir
Type: string
_Default: /var/lib/mifluz
 This is the place where you want webbase to store generated indexes

Template: webbase/create_cache_dir
Type: string
_Default: /var/cache/mifluz
 This is the place where you want  webbase  to  store  cache  file  when
 creating indexes

Template: webbase/remove_question
Type: boolean
Default: true
 Do you want to automatically remove cache and  index  directories  when
 purging the package ?

My slightly rewritten templates :

Template: webbase/create_index_dir
Type: string
_Default: /var/lib/mifluz
 Webbase will store generated indexes in this directory.

Template: webbase/create_cache_dir
Type: string
_Default: /var/cache/mifluz
 Webbase will store the cache file in this directory while creating indexes.

Template: webbase/remove_question
Type: boolean
Default: true
 Do you want to automatically remove the cache and index directories when
 purging the package?

--
Christian Perrier
Debian geneweb and lifelines packages maintainer