Geneweb package debconf templates

Hello folks,

I have a few debconf templates in the package for geneweb (a web-based
genealogy program) which I maintain in the official Debian distribution.

Not being a native english speaker (this mail is a proof, isn't it?) ,
these templates may have some mistakes/errors/whatever......

May some of you drop an eye to these templates and send me the
appropriate corrections?

Please make only important corrections if that's possible, as I have
now 8 translations for these templates. So any modification will need
review to see whether translations have to be updated or not.

I attach the templates.pot file to this mail (yes, I already switched
to po files for templates).

Many thanks in advance....Please keep me CC'ed if you answer to the
list as I'm not subscribed to it.

--
Christian Perrier
Debian geneweb and lifelines packages maintainer