Re: Debian flyers - translating Debian Social Contract in dutch

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 18, 2019 at 07:05:22AM +0100, Jean-Marc wrote:
> Mon, 18 Nov 2019 05:36:39 +0100
> Joost van Baal-Ilić <joostvb-debian-flyers-devel@mdcc.cx> écrivait :
>
> > [For those who don't speak dutch: I thank Jean-Marc, point to an error and
> > propose him to ask for more proofreading.]
>
> Thank you Joost for pointing this out.  I am doing it with pleasure.  Sorry
> for not asking a proofreading but I simply copy/pasted the text from Debian
> website.  I thought proofread was already done.
>
> > Heel hartelijk bedankt voor je vertaalwerk!
>
> In feit, is het niet mijn vertaalwerk.
> Het is juuist een copy/paste van de officïele pagina hier:
> https://www.debian.org/social_contract.nl.html

I c, this needs some more thinking about workflows.  I don't think we should
copy existing translations to the debian-flyers git repo, or should we?

And the error I found should get reported to the original translator's group
(maybe debian-www ?)

Will get back to this later...

Thanks for your interest, Bye,

Joost