"level 5" packages incomplete for Dutch

Two packages listed in "D-I level 5" (though loosely related to D-I,
these are important-enough packages to be tracked down) are incomplete
in Dutch:

    aptitude/po/nl.po: 1101t1f42u [Frans Pop]
    dpkg/po/nl.po: 871t82f31u [Bart Cornelis]

Now that the freeze is official (and these packages are already frozen
anyway), do you think that these translations could be completed?

For dpkg, please note that there are other files than the programs
translations:

dpkg-dev translations: 473 strings in scripts/po. No Ducth translation
                       at all
dselect: complete Dutch translation (288 strings)
man pages: HUGE work. 1601 strings. No Dutch translation