Dutch translation for menu (po-sections)

Hello dear Dutch team,

Looking over translations that are gathered in D-I levels and even
though it is not directly related to D-I (but rather listed as something
important enough for the desktop machines), menu po-sections file is
not yet recompleted for your language.

There have been several calls for translations. Maybe Tim, who's the
current maintainer of that translation, missed them...hence this mail
to the team, CC'ed to Tim (aha).

The file is there:
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/l10n-stats/level3/files/nl/menu_po-sections_nl.po

Please report the update as a bug against menu.

Many thanks in advance.