Re: Please update debconf PO translation for the package ca-certificates 20070304

Hi Christian,

> The debian-l10n-english team has reviewed the debconf templates for
> ca-certificates. This process has resulted in changes that may make your
> existing translation incomplete.

During the review process of the updated translation on debian-l10n-dutch, we
encountered a question in the template that, at least to us, is ambiguous.

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../templates:2002
msgid "Trust new certificate authorities' certificates?"

Is it intended to ask whether the user wants to trust {new certificates}
issued by {existing certificate authorities}, or trust {new certificate
authorities}?

We therefore would like to suggest to make it more clear which one is
intended. The use of the apostrophe does not really help here, so at least we
suggest:

Trust new certificates from certificate authorities?
or
Trust certificates from new certificate authorities?

thanks,
Thijs