Subject: debconf translation for anon-proxy
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 16:15:20 -0700
From: David Spreen <netzwurm@debian.org>
To: Luk Claes <luk.claes@ugent.be>

hey there,
I am writing to you because you submitted the last debconf translation
to anon-proxy. I am now sending you the old translation and my updated
po-file in the hope you could update the translation.

all the best,

david

#    Translators, if you are not familiar with the PO format, gettext
#    documentation is worth reading, especially sections dedicated to
#    this format, e.g. by running:
#         info -n '(gettext)PO Files'
#         info -n '(gettext)Header Entry'
#
#    Some information specific to po-debconf are available at
#            /usr/share/doc/po-debconf/README-trans
#         or http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/README-trans
#
#    Developers do not need to manually edit POT or PO files.
#
# Luk Claes <luk.claes(AT)ugent(DOT)be>, 2004
# Kurt De Bree <kdebree(AT)telenet(DOT)be>, 2006
# This is an unofficial translation
#
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: anon-proxy 00.02.29-1\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: netzwurm@debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2007-06-10 15:24-0700\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: 2006-09-18 17:30+0100\n"
"Last-Translator: Luk Claes <luk.claes@ugent.be>\n"
"Language-Team: Debian l10n Dutch <debian-l10n-dutch@lists.debian.org>\n"

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
#, fuzzy
msgid "Should the http_proxy variable be set?"
msgstr "Wilt u de http_proxy variabele instellen?"

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
"To surf the web anonymously browsers have to use the new proxy server. For "
"graphical browsers like mozilla or konqueror that can easily be configured "
"in the proxy information using the graphical setup dialogs."
msgstr ""
"Laat uw browser de proxy-server gebruiken om anoniem te surfen. Voor "
"grafische browsers zoals mozilla of konqueror kunt u gemakkelijk de proxy-"
"informatie instellen via de dialoogvensters voor het wijzigen van de "
"browserinstellingen."

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
"Shellbrowsers like lynx or w3m use the environment variables http_proxy and "
"HTTP_PROXY. If you want these variables can be  set globally in /etc/"
"environment now. They will be removed if the anon-proxy package is purged."
msgstr ""
"Shellbrowsers zoals lynx of w3m gebruiken de omgevingsvariabelen http_proxy "
"en HTTP_PROXY. Indien u dit wenst zullen deze variabelen globaal ingesteld "
"worden in /etc/environment, en zullen deze verwijderd worden bij het wissen "
"(purge) van het pakket."

#, fuzzy
#~ msgid ""
#~ "The anon-proxy daemon can be started now. The configuration can be tested "
#~ "by surfing to the following URL:"
#~ msgstr ""
#~ "Wilt u de achtergronddienst nu starten? U kunt uw configuratie testen "
#~ "door naar de volgende pagina te surfen:"

#, fuzzy
#~ msgid "http://anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/help/jap_help/security_test_en.html";
#~ msgstr "http://anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/anontest/test.html";

#, fuzzy
#~ msgid ""
#~ "You can run \"/etc/init.d/anon-proxy start\" manually to start the proxy "
#~ "later."
#~ msgstr ""
#~ "Voer \"/etc/init.d/anon-proxy start\" uit om de proxy op te starten."

#~ msgid "Do you want me to start the daemon now?"
#~ msgstr "Wilt u de achtergronddienst nu starten?"