Re: Updating translation for SWAT (Samba Web Administration Tool)

Hi,

On Mon, 2007-06-04 at 18:27 +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> You are noted as the last translator of SWAT, the web-based samba
> administration tool developed by the Samba Team.
>
> With agreement of the Samba Team, I proposed recently to take over a round
> of updates of gettext-based translations for this tool. Being part of the
> maintenance team of samba for the Debian Project, I will do my best for
> involving Debian i18n "resources" for this.
>
> Of course, as the tool is already translated in a few languages, by people
> who are not directly related to Debian but rather to Samba (some of your are
> Samba Team members...), you have priority for this update.
>
> However, in case you cannot work on this update, I CC'ed the relevant Debian
> i18n teams mailing lists, except for those of you who already mentioned a
> "Language-Team" in their former translation. In case you cannot work on this
> update, please hand it off to these teams.
>
> In order to save extra work to Samba core developers, I proposed to
> coordinate this work and gather updates before sending them for being
> committed. So, please send updated/reviewed file directly to me, preferrably
> at bubulle@debian.org.
>
> Sending updates before June 30th would be appreciated.
It's been a long time since I did these translations and I'd rather hand
over responsibility for them to somebody else. The translations are not
particularly good and I'm convinced somebody more familiar with i18n
could do a better job.

Cheers,

Jelmer
--