Re: [URGENT] Please update debconf PO translation for the package libpam-ldap 180-1.7

On Friday 09 March 2007, Christian Perrier wrote:
> A NMU by Steve Langasek is being prepared. Steve and I merged in the
> debconf templates of libnss-ldap to this package. This is indeed a small
> regression for your language but that will greatly enhance the wording of
> debconf templates.
>
> Please consider updating this translation pretty quickly. The upload will
> fix an RC bug and therefore cannot wait. This notice is here to give you
> a chance to fix it. I think that taking over the translation in such case
> is fine.
>
> Please respect the Reply-To: field and send your updated translation to
> 407746@bugs.debian.org.
>
> The deadline for receiving the updated translation is March 10th
> 23:59UTC. After this deadline, please send your translation to a NEW bug
> report.

updated Dutch translation attached, note that this translation starts from
the reviewed libnss-ldap translation submitted in #413878, so the upload
merging the templates should close that bug also (or do both packages have
their own copy?
--
Cheers, cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis)