[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

fontconfig: New version to include pending translations planned

Hello Keith,

On your request I submitted a patch with a new Dutch podebconf translation 
about a month ago.

As there are currently also two other translations pending, I was 
wondering if you are planning to upload a new version of fontconfig 
before the Sarge freeze to include these translations?

Frans Pop

Attachment: pgpJnPY4V3KT9.pgp
Description: PGP signature

Reply to: