Subject: Fontconfig 2.3.0 needs translation of new configuration options
Date: Friday 04 March 2005 04:03
From: Keith Packard <keithp@keithp.com>
To: Miroslav Kure <kurem@debian.cz>, Claus Hindsgaul <claus_h@image.dk>,
Erik Schanze <mail@erikschanze.de>, Debian Spanish
<debian-l10n-spanish@lists.debian.org>, Philippe Batailler
<philippe.batailler@free.fr>, Kenshi Muto <kmuto@debian.org>, Frans Pop
<aragorn@tiscali.nl>, Miguel Figueiredo <elmig@debianpt.org>, André
Lopes <andrelop@debian.org>, Gürkan Aslan <gurkan@iaslan.com>, Carlos
Liu <carlosliu@users.sourceforge.net>
Cc: Keith Packard <keithp@keithp.com>

I'm sending this to the last translator listed in each language supported
by the debian fontconfig 2.2.3 package.

Josselin Mouette has graciously given me permission to adopt this
 package, and I first wanted to thank each of you for providing
 translations in the past. I've uploaded fontconfig_2.3.0-1 to
 experimental which has a few changes in the configuration mechanism to
 match changes in the underlying software.

Please feel free to download the experimental package if you have any
interest in providing updated translations. It has no additional
dependencies and remains binary (and source) compatible with existing
applications.

-keith