Re: (forw) Status of po-debconf translations for language nl

On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 13:04:30 +0100
Luk Claes <luk.claes@ugent.be> wrote:

> Tim Dijkstra wrote:
> | On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 12:02:33 +0100
> | Luk Claes <luk.claes@ugent.be> wrote:

> |>|
> |>|
> |>which|>is part of the dl10n project on Alioth.
> |>|
> |>|
> |>alioth I| get nothing.
> |>
> |>I think it's debian-l10n.
> |>
> |>Can you give me a link to the source/repository of the robot used on
> |>dutch.debian.net, TIA?
> |

> | I believe  everything is in
> | http://dutch.debian.net/l10n-bot_0.1.1.tar.bz2
> |
> | What new features are you thinking of? Maybe I can add it more
> easily.
>
> I was more thinking of merging the functionality of the bots together
> ... as I would like to have 1 overview of the translations todo, their
> status (including fixed or done), their translators etc. instead of
> dutch.debian.net, the pages at www.debian.org/international/l10n,
> www.debian.org/devel/website/stats, ... and maybe some bug reports.

I think most (all?) functionality of the bot in my sources you'll also
find in debian-l10n bot, so there won't be much to merge...
I agree it would be nice to merge
http://www.nl.debian.org/international/l10n/po-debconf/nl and
dutch.debian.net, but I always thought that was the aim of the alioth
project. I haven't really looked at alioth yet so I don't know what is
still missing. Looking at the output that Christian send it's mostly
there, only 'Last translator' as you noted (looking at alioth cvs..), ah
but they do keep it in the DB.
I think the only thing we need is a dl10n-html utility that spits out
.html instead of .txt. Christian do you know if somebody is working on
that? Can you also add me (tdykstra-guest) to the project, I want to get
working on it again.

grts Tim