[D-I Manual] Important information for translators - Update
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, Kenshi Muto <email@example.com>, Nikolai Prokoschenko <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [D-I Manual] Important information for translators - Update
- From: Frans Pop <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 21:08:53 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- References: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
The translators for Spanish managed to also complete their translation.
This means we will now have all major Western languages plus Japanese and
Czech on the first Sarge CDs.
The build of the initrd's has been postponed until at least Monday because of
build problems. So there is still time to polish the translations.
I have just completed a full spelling check for the English version of the
manual. The number of errors was lower than I expected.
23 files had minor updates (committed in r22935).
Most corrections were typing errors, but I also changed the capitalization of
some words, so a quick check with 'doc-check -d' could be a good idea.
My apologies for the work to update revisions.
P.S. I plan to start the proposed reorganization of chapter 2 shortly after
the build of the initrd's. I will try to keep a log of changes to make it
easier to update the translations.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----