Re: Please update debconf translations for tetex-base and tetex-bin

Hi, dutch translation team,

Tim Dijkstra <tim@famdijkstra.org> wrote:

> On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 13:54:08 +0200
> frank@kuesterei.ch (Frank Küster) wrote:
>
>> Dear Tim, dear dutch translation team,
>>
>> after some changes to our debconf templates, we have asked some native
>> english speakers for comments on the english version. Following their
>> suggestions, we have made changes in nearly every message string.

>> We would be glad if you could send us the updated files soon; here
>> come the files:
>
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm really  to busy right now for this, could somebody please have a
> look at it?

Could anybody on the list be so kind and take over the task? We would
really like to make an upload that can go into sarge. The dutch
translation is quite fuzzy:

$ msgfmt -cv nl.po

gives:

tetex-bin:
10 translated messages, 16 fuzzy translations, 10 untranslated messages.
tetex-base:
1 translated message, 2 fuzzy translations, 11 untranslated messages.

For your convenience, I attach the files again.

Thank you very much in advance,
Frank
Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie