Re: Looking for dutch translation of geneweb's templates

Quoting Ronald van Engelen (ronalde@lacocina.nl):
> Op do 25-09-2003, om 08:29 schreef Christian Perrier:
> > Folks,
> >
> > My geneweb package (genealogical software with web interface) lacks a
> > dutch translation for its debconf templates.
> >
> > I know you guys are becoming very active in translating templates in
> > your language (just like the french team is), so I ask whether one of
> > you could work on an up-to-date nl.po file for geneweb.
>
> Here you are.

Fine,thanks. But Bart Cornelis also sent me something a few days
ago....however saying that this was under review in debian-l10n-dutch.

Two days ago, I went through the list archive and saw the thread for
the review (RFR) of this translation.

Do you guys confirm that this is the reviewed version....thus the one
I should include in the package ?

(BTW, I saw the remark from of of you about the 1024 limit. For what I
understood -with the context and some german-dutch similarities....it
was mentioned that the "upstream" templates should mention 1023
instead of 1024, isn't it ?)

(please keep me CC'ed to answers as I'm obviously not subscribed to
-l10n-dutch)