Re: D-I, L10N, Danish, updated translation

Ask Hjorth Larsen wrote:
On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 2:18 PM, anders@jenbo.dk <anders@jenbo.dk> wrote:
----- Forwarded message -----
Fra: "Jacob Sparre Andersen" <sparre@nbi.dk>
Dato: lør., maj 15, 2010 08:33
Emne: D-I, L10N, Danish, updated translation
Til: "Anders Jenbo" <anders@jenbo.dk>, "Christian PERRIER"
<bubulle@debian.org>

Hi Anders and Christian,

I haven't got commit rights to the D-I svn archive, so could
one of you do me the favour of submitting the attached
update of the Danish translation of D-I for me?

TIA,

Jacob

Looks like we're having a minor clash here.  I/we ("dansk-gruppen")
wrote an update for the debian sublevel2 package (amongst others)
yesterday.  I made a few corrections to the original translations (not
just the fuzzy/new ones) and so would like mine included.  Your
translation looks quite fine (it's not that many strings so I just
diffed the two and checked).

However your file appears to use CRLF line terminators, I think that should be corrected.

Didn't notice that, since "msgmerge« didn't complain.

Primary difference is that I used lokalisering for locale, assuming this was consistent with the rest of the files (since it was in at least one fuzzy string), whereas you have changed it to regionalindstillinger.

"Regionalindstillinger" is what I found in the non-fuzzy existing translations. I didn't find any need to deviate from a reasonable choice of wording.

Greetings,

Jacob
--
"Problems worthy of attack
 prove their worth by hitting back" -- Piet Hein