Your language (Danish) is likely to be deactivated in Debian Installer

The announcement of the Debian Installer string freeze gave the
criteria used to keep languages active in the installer.

*This STILL is the case for your language, as of now.*

*Your language is risking to be deactivated in Debian Installer*

This IS maybe the last reminder. TWO days are left. The deadline is
Saturday Sept. 20th 23:59 UTC.

Files are available from
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/l10n-stats/level1/files/<your_language_code>

Don't bother about anything except COMPLETING these files (at least
sublevels 1 and 2) then send them back to me.

I repeat, this is your language's last chance.

Run, leave what you're doing now, and if you care about your language
and Debian, just do it.