Re: Please check the translation of CD/jigdo-cd/index.wml

On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 18:51:57 +0200
Helge Kreutzmann <kreutzm@itp.uni-hannover.de> wrote:

> I just made an (english-only) correction in CD/jigdo-cd/index.wml of
> the web page and noted[1] that your file claims to be on revision
> 1.58, but does not contain links (to the fsn.hu .jigdo files) which
> are present in the original (english) version. Please double check
> your translation!

Thanks for noticing; I've commited an updated translation.

By the way, the translation of Debian's web site to Danish isn't
coordinated here, since I, alas, am the only translator.

--
Regards, Kaare - <http://www.nightcall.dk/>