Please check the translation of CD/jigdo-cd/index.wml

Hello,
I just made an (english-only) correction in CD/jigdo-cd/index.wml of
the web page and noted[1] that your file claims to be on revision 1.58,
but does not contain links (to the fsn.hu .jigdo files) which are
present in the original (english) version. Please double check your
translation!

Thanks

            Helge

[1] While looking for translations which I should bump the version
    header for - due to the discrepancy I ommited danish in this case.
--
Dr. Helge Kreutzmann, Dipl.-Phys.           Helge.Kreutzmann@itp.uni-hannover.de
                       gpg signed mail preferred