Re: Where do you want my NMU radar to look at to reach 100% in po-debconf translations?

Christian PERRIER píše v Pá 16. 07. 2010 v 07:50 +0200:
> This is sent to Debian l10n teams for German, Portuguese, Swedish,
> Russian, Czech, Spanish.
>
> All these languages are more or less able to reach 100% completeness
> in squeeze when it comes at po-debconf translations. This is of course
> a daily "fight" with maintainers who keep changing their templates or
> adding some....but I hope being able to freeze this out at some time.
>
> Still, all your languages are currently missing a few strings in some
> packages, as shown by
> http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/<language>
>
> As you would guess, I keep an eye on French and thus spot packages
> that are in my way...trying to get news from maintainers, gently
> proposing NMUs, etc.
>
> However, I can't do this for all languages. So this is where I need
> your help. Feel free to   propose me some "targets". I suggest you
> don't suggets things that are listed as incompelte in
> http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/fr as they're obviously
> already on the radar. But, other missing things are good targets.
>
> Just go for it...I'm polishing the radar..:-)

Hi Christian,

First, thank you for your NMU radar.

Thanks to it, Czech language actually have no pending l10 cs bugs, but
some maintainers did not send calls for update PO debconf translations,
so we have some outdated translations. I will send calls for translation
updates for these PO debconf templates to Czech translators. After
finishing, I give maintainers 1 month to include updated translations.

If you agree, I will notify you nearly in september with packages, that
not will be updated?

--
Michal Šimůnek