Czech and Slovak translations of sun-java6 already updated

Hello folks,

Please note that I already sent updates for debconf templates of the
sun-java6 package. One fuzzy very recently appeared for this package
because the maintainer "fixed" and URL....and ommitted to unfuzzy
already complete translations (cs, fr and sk).

So, while I was at updating French, I also fixed Slovak and Czech,
which was easy.

I hope you won't mind. When I have the bug numbers I can point you
guys to them, if you need to track them.

Christian, turning self into a Czechoslovak translator (damn, the year
of CZ+SK being only one country are so far that I don't even remember
how to spell it properly in English...:-))