Re: (3rd call!) Please update debconf PO translation for the package dhcp3 3.0.4-15

Done. Hotovo.

Christian Perrier napsal(a):
> (there are packages, sometimes, who apparently get a malediction. So, folks,
> a mistake slipped in the second attempt to call for translation updates for
> dhcp3 and it is my sad duty to inform you that we have to do one more round)
>
> Hi,
>
> The debian-l10n-english team has reviewed the debconf templates for
> dhcp3. This process has resulted in changes that may make your
> existing translation incomplete.
>
> A round of translation updates is being launched to synchronize all
> translations.
>
> Please send the updated file against already reported bug if you already
> sent an update.
>
> The deadline for receiving the updated translation is Wednesday, June 13, 2007.
>
> Thanks,

#
#    Translators, if you are not familiar with the PO format, gettext
#    documentation is worth reading, especially sections dedicated to
#    this format, e.g. by running:
#         info -n '(gettext)PO Files'
#         info -n '(gettext)Header Entry'
#
#    Some information specific to po-debconf are available at
#            /usr/share/doc/po-debconf/README-trans
#         or http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/README-trans
#
#    Developers do not need to manually edit POT or PO files.
#
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: dhcp3\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: peloy@debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2007-05-30 21:05+0200\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: 2007-05-31 08:26+0100\n"
"Last-Translator: Grumpa <v.matys@grumpa.net>\n"
"Language-Team: Czech <debian-l10n-czech@lists.debian.org>\n"

#| msgid "DHCP servers to which the DHCP relay should forward requests to:"
#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../dhcp3-relay.templates:2001
msgid "Servers the DHCP relay should forward requests to:"
msgstr "DHCP servery, kterým má DHCP relay pÅ?eposílat žádosti:"

#| msgid ""
#| "The name or IP address of at least one DHCP server to which DHCP and "
#| "BOOTP requests should be relayed must be specified on the command line."
#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../dhcp3-relay.templates:2001
msgid "Please enter the hostname or IP address of at least one DHCP server to which DHCP and BOOTP requests should be relayed."
msgstr "Zadejte prosím jméno hostitele nebo IP adresu alespoÅ? jednoho DHCP serveru, kterému mají být DHCP a BOOTP požadavky smÄ?rovány."

#| msgid ""
#| "You can specify more than one server, just separate the server names (or "
#| "IP addresses) with spaces."
#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../dhcp3-relay.templates:2001
msgid "You can specify multiple server names or IP addresses (in a space-separated list)."
msgstr "Můžete zadat více jmen serverů nebo IP adres (údaje oddÄ?lte mezerami)."

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../dhcp3-relay.templates:3001
msgid "Interfaces the DHCP relay should listen on:"
msgstr "Síťová rozhraní, na kterých má DHCP server naslouchat:"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../dhcp3-relay.templates:3001
msgid "Please specify which network interface(s) the DHCP relay should attempt to configure. Multiple interface names should be entered as a space-separated list."
msgstr "UrÄ?ete prosím, která síťová rozhraní se má DHCP pokouÅ¡et nastavit. Zadáte-li více rozhraní, oddÄ?lte je mezerami."

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../dhcp3-relay.templates:3001
msgid "Leave this field blank to allow for automatic detection and configuration of network interfaces by the DHCP relay, in which case only broadcast interfaces will be used (if possible)."
msgstr "Chcete-.li, aby síťová rozhraní DHCP detekoval a nastavil automaticky, nechte tuto kolonku prázdnou. V tom pÅ?ípadÄ? budou použita pouze boradcast rozhraní (je-li to možné)."

#| msgid "Additional options for the Daemon:"
#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../dhcp3-relay.templates:4001
msgid "Additional options for the DHCP relay daemon:"
msgstr "DodateÄ?né volby pro démona DHCP:"

#| msgid ""
#| "It is possible to specify additional options for the DHCP relay daemon."
#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../dhcp3-relay.templates:4001
msgid "Please specify any additional options for the DHCP relay daemon."
msgstr "Zadejte prosím jakékoliv další volby pro démona DHCP."

#| msgid "example: \"-m replace\" or \"-a -D\""
#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../dhcp3-relay.templates:4001
msgid "For example: '-m replace' or '-a -D'."
msgstr "NapÅ?íklad: '-m replace', nebo '-a -D'"

#| msgid "Manual configuration required after installation!"
#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../dhcp3-server.templates:2001
msgid "Manual configuration required after installation"
msgstr "Po instalaci je vyžadováno ruÄ?ní nastavení"

#| msgid ""
#| "After the DHCP server is installed you will need to manually configure it "
#| "by editing the file /etc/dhcp3/dhcpd.conf. Please note that a sample "
#| "dhcpd.conf is supplied, but the configuration there is just a sample that "
#| "requires editing and customization to your own network environment."
#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../dhcp3-server.templates:2001
msgid "After the DHCP server is installed, you will need to manually configure it by editing the file /etc/dhcp3/dhcpd.conf. Please note that the dhcpd.conf supplied is just a sample, and must be adapted to the network environment."
msgstr "Po nainstalování DHCP serveru je potÅ?eba ho jeÅ¡tÄ? ruÄ?nÄ? nastavit úpravou souboru /etc/dhcp3/dhcpd.conf. VezmÄ?te prosím v potaz, že dodávaný dhcpd.conf je pouze pÅ?íklad a musí být pÅ?izpůsoben síťovému prostÅ?edí."

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../dhcp3-server.templates:2001
msgid "Please configure the DHCP server as soon as the installation finishes."
msgstr "DHCP server nastavte co nejdÅ?íve po dokonÄ?ení instalace."

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../dhcp3-server.templates:3001
msgid "Network interfaces on which the DHCP server should listen:"
msgstr "Síťová rozhraní, na kterých má DHCP server naslouchat:"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../dhcp3-server.templates:3001
msgid "Please specify on which network interface(s) the DHCP server should listen for DHCP requests. Multiple interface names should be entered as a space-separated list."
msgstr "Zadejte prosím, na kterých síťových rozhraních má DHCP server naslouchat DHCP požadavkům. Zadáváte-li více rozhraní, oddÄ?lte je mezerou."

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../dhcp3-server.templates:3001
msgid "The interfaces will be automatically detected if this field is left blank."
msgstr "Rozhraní budou detekována automaticky, necháte-li tuto kolonku prázdnou."

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../dhcp3-server.templates:4001
msgid "Non-authoritative version of DHCP server"
msgstr "Neautoritativní verze DHCP serveru"

#| msgid "The version 3 DHCP server is now non-authoritative by default."
#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../dhcp3-server.templates:4001
msgid "The version 3 DHCP server is non-authoritative by default."
msgstr "Verze 3 DHCP serveru je ve výchozím nastavení neautoritativní."

#| msgid ""
#| "This means that if a client requests an address that the server knows "
#| "nothing about and the address is incorrect for that network segment, the "
#| "server will _not_ send a DHCPNAK (which tells the client it should stop "
#| "using the address.) If you want to change this behavior, you must "
#| "explicitly state in dhcpd.conf what network segments your server is "
#| "authoritative for using the 'authoritative' statement."
#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../dhcp3-server.templates:4001
msgid "This means that if a client requests an address that the server knows nothing about and the address is incorrect for that network segment, the server will _not_ send a DHCPNAK (which tells the client it should stop using the address). If you want to change this behavior, you must explicitly state in dhcpd.conf what network segments your server is authoritative for using the 'authoritative' statement."
msgstr "To znamená, že když klient požaduje adresu, o které server nic neví a adresa je v daném segmentu sítÄ? nesprávná, server _ne_poÅ¡le DHCPNAK (který Å?íká klientu, že má tuto adresu pÅ?estat používat). Chcete-li toto chování zmÄ?nit, musíte v dhcpd.conf výslovnÄ? stanovit, v kterých síťových segmentech je váš server autoritativní pomocí pÅ?íkazu 'authoritative'."

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../dhcp3-server.templates:5001
msgid "Change in default behaviour of the next-server directive"
msgstr "ZmÄ?na ve výchozím chování u direktivy next-server"

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../dhcp3-server.templates:5001
msgid "From version 3.0.3, the DHCP server's default value of the next-server directive has changed. If you are network booting clients, and your TFTP server is your DHCP server, you need to explicitly set a next-server directive to state this. Please see /usr/share/doc/dhcp3-server/NEWS.Debian.gz and /usr/share/doc/dhcp3-common/RELNOTES.gz for more information."
msgstr "Od verze 3.0.3 se zmÄ?nila výchozí hodnota DHCP serveru u direktivy next-server. Jestliže máte klienty zavádÄ?né ze sítÄ? a TFTP server je váš DHCP server, musíte pro to explicitnÄ? nastavit direktivu next-server. Pro více informací se podívejte do /usr/share/doc/dhcp3-server/NEWS.Debian.gz a /usr/share/doc/dhcp3-common/RELNOTES.gz."

#| msgid "dhclient-script has moved!"
#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../dhcp3-client.templates:2001
msgid "dhclient-script moved"
msgstr "dhclient-script se pÅ?esunul"

#| msgid ""
#| "As of 3.0.4-2, dhclient-script is installed in /sbin and is no longer a "
#| "conffile. /etc/dhcp3/dhclient-script appears to have been modified at "
#| "some point, so it has not been removed, however it is no longer being "
#| "used."
#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../dhcp3-client.templates:2001
msgid "As of 3.0.4-2, dhclient-script is installed in /sbin and is no longer registered as a configuration file. /etc/dhcp3/dhclient-script appears to have been modified at some point, so it has not been removed. However it is no longer being used."
msgstr "Od verze 3.0.4-2 je dhclient-script instalován do /sbin a již není považován za konfiguraÄ?ní soubor. Zdá se, že /etc/dhcp3/dhclient-script byl nÄ?kdy upravován a proto jej neodstraÅ?uji, nicménÄ? už se k niÄ?emu nepoužívá."

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../dhcp3-client.templates:2001
msgid "Please consider using the hook infrastructure (see dhclient-script(8) for more information) instead of modifying dhclient-script."
msgstr "Místo pÅ?ímých úprav dhclient-script prosím zvažte použití modulární infrastruktury (viz dhclient-script(8)."

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../dhcp3-client.templates:3001
msgid "dhclient needs restarting"
msgstr "dhclient vyžaduje restart"

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../dhcp3-client.templates:3001
msgid "As always, dhclient is not restarted on upgrade, so you are still running the previous version of dhclient. You can restart it by doing an ifdown and ifup on the interface(s) that are configured to use DHCP, or by explicitly killing and restarting dhclient."
msgstr "BÄ?žnÄ? se dhclient pÅ?i aktualizaci nerestartuje, takže stále používáte starší verzi dhclienta. Restartovat jej můžete buÄ? zavoláním ifdown a ifup na rozhraních, která jsou nastavena pro používání DHCP, nebo také explicitnÄ? zabitím a novým spuÅ¡tÄ?ním dhclienta."

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../dhcp3-client.templates:3001
msgid "Naturally, you should exercise caution if you are managing a remote server via an interface using DHCP."
msgstr "PochopitelnÄ? byste mÄ?li být opatrní napÅ?íklad v situaci, kdy spravujete vzdálený server pÅ?es rozhraní spravované pomocí DHCP."

#~ msgid ""
#~ "The names of the network interfaces that dhcrelay should attempt to "
#~ "configure may be specified on the command line using the -i option. If no "
#~ "interface names are specified on the command line dhcrelay will identify "
#~ "all network interfaces, elimininating non-broadcast interfaces if "
#~ "possible, and attempt to configure each interface."
#~ msgstr ""
#~ "Jména síťových rozhraní, která se má dhcrelay pokusit zkonfigurovat, "
#~ "mohou být zadána na pÅ?íkazovém Å?ádku pomocí volby -i. Pokud na pÅ?íkazové "
#~ "Å?ádce nejsou zadána žádná jména rozhraní, dhcrelay identifikuje vÅ¡echna "
#~ "síťová rozhraní, kromÄ? ne-vÅ¡esmÄ?rových, pokud je to možné, a pokusí se "
#~ "zkonfigurovat každé z nich."
#~ msgid ""
#~ "You can enter one or more valid interface names, like eth0. If you want "
#~ "to serve DHCP request on more than one interface, please separate them "
#~ "with spaces. If you want dhcpd to figure out the interface leave this "
#~ "parameter blank."
#~ msgstr ""
#~ "Můžete zadat jedno nebo více platných jmen rozhraní, jako eth0. Pokud "
#~ "chcete obsluhovat DHCP žádosti na více než jednom rozhraní, oddÄ?lte je "
#~ "mezerami. Pokud chcete, aby si dhcpd zjistil rozhraní, nechte tento "
#~ "parametr prázdný."