Re: Debian JSPWiki packaging change coming up

Thomas Huriaux <thomas.huriaux@gmail.com> writes:
> Could you please take this opportunity to fix your original templates
> according to the developers reference?

Fixed, thanks for notifying me. The new template is attached, the only
"real" change was this (short description slightly changed):

Template: jspwiki/pageprovider
Type: select
Choices: FileSystemProvider, RCSFileProvider, VersioningFileProvider
Default: FileSystemProvider
 Which page provider class to use. FileSystemProvider is a simple file
 based page storage, RCSFileProvider uses RCS as the page store, and
 VersioningFileProvider is a pure Java implementation of a versioning page
 store.

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *