Re: Debian JSPWiki packaging change coming up

Hi,

Kalle Kivimaa <kalle.kivimaa@iki.fi> (01/09/2006):
> I need to add a new sentence to the Debconf templates for JSPWiki due
> to the upcoming 2.4 release. The change is as below, feel free to send
> me updated po's. I've included the current po's for convinience.

Could you please take this opportunity to fix your original templates
according to the developers reference?
See
http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/ch-best-pkging-practices.en.html#s-bpp-config-mgmt

You may want to use lintian for the main problems:
  $ lintian jspwiki_2.2.33-5_all.deb
  W: jspwiki: malformed-prompt-in-templates jspwiki/applicationname
  W: jspwiki: malformed-prompt-in-templates jspwiki/pageprovider
  W: jspwiki: malformed-question-in-templates jspwiki/usepagecache
  W: jspwiki: malformed-prompt-in-templates jspwiki/baseurl
  W: jspwiki: malformed-prompt-in-templates jspwiki/encoding
  W: jspwiki: malformed-question-in-templates jspwiki/breaktitlewithspaces
  W: jspwiki: malformed-question-in-templates jspwiki/matchenglishplurals
  W: jspwiki: malformed-question-in-templates jspwiki/camelcaselinks
  W: jspwiki: malformed-question-in-templates jspwiki/rss/generate
  W: jspwiki: malformed-prompt-in-templates jspwiki/rss/refresh
  W: jspwiki: malformed-prompt-in-templates jspwiki/rss/channeldescription
  W: jspwiki: malformed-prompt-in-templates jspwiki/rss/channellanguage
  W: jspwiki: malformed-prompt-in-templates jspwiki/attachments/provider
  W: jspwiki: malformed-question-in-templates jspwiki/purgewikifiles

Thanks in advance,

--
Thomas Huriaux