Please update debconf PO translation for the package dpkg

(seems that Miroslav's address kurem@debian.cz became undeliverable)

Hi,

You are noted as the last translator of the dpkg program. The English
strings have changed slightly recently and now some messages are marked
"fuzzy" in your translation or are missing. I, acting on behalf of Scott
James Remnant, the package maintainer, would be grateful if you could take
the time and update it. Please send the updated file as a wishlist bug
against dpkg with tags "l10n" and "patch" and a custom subject like
"dpkg: [INTL:<language>] Update of <language name> translation".

(<language> is your language code and <language name> is your language name)

Thanks,
Christian

PS : Scott promised me that further changes to strings are currently quite
unlikely, so it seems to be a good moment for translation updates.