Re: debian/consultants: Ministry name

Hello Miroslav,
On Fri, Jul 01, 2005 at 06:33:09PM +0200, Miroslav Kure wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 01, 2005 at 05:47:54PM +0200, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
> > Currently we serve as consultants for Czech Ministry of Informatics.
> >
> > I looked on http://www.czech.cz/index.php?section=3&menu=31
> > but could not find a "Ministry of Informatics". Do you have any idea
> > which ministry is meant here (and, if possible, what the official
> > english title or translation would be)?
>
> Well, the Ministry of Informatics is relatively young (about two
> years?) and small. (To some people it seems like it was created with
> purpose to create a new warm offices for some politicians.) Its future
> is quite uncertain, because some politicians think it should be merged
> with some other ministry.
>
> Its official web is http://www.micr.cz/, or English version at
> http://www.micr.cz/default_en.htm

Thanks for your quick help. I checked the german version in now (I was
not sure if it really was informatics or information, thats why I
checked). Maybe you can sent the web master of the czech.cz-site a
brief note to update the site?

Greetings & sucessfull translation to you and your team as well

          Helge

--
Dr. Helge Kreutzmann, Dipl.-Phys.           Helge.Kreutzmann@itp.uni-hannover.de
                       gpg signed mail preferred