Re: Request to join the Debian Webmaster Team / webwml project

Laura Arjona Reina <larjona@debian.org> 于2018年6月16日周六 下午3:17写道:

> Hello Daniel and Chinese team:
>
> El 16/06/18 a las 06:50, Debian GitLab escribió:
> > Daniel Woo <https://salsa.debian.org/crazybirdie1-guest> requested
> > Developer access to the Debian Webmaster Team / webwml
> > <https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/project_members> project.
> >

> Daniel, thanks for your interest in contributing to the Debian website.
>
> I have reviewed your 3 merge requests and I cannot comment about the
> changes related to language, because I cannot speak Chinese, so I'm
> CC'ing the debian-l10n-chinese mailing list so others can review that part.
>
> OTOH, in merge request 3, a "0" (typo) is being included in the first
> line; that would make the build of that page break. Please review and
> remove it.
>
> Please pass your first contributions to the Debian website through the
> debian-l10n-chinese mailing list first. We now have at least one active
> Chinese translator, Boyuan Yang (in CC), that can review and accept
> them. After some successful contributions, I'm happy to grant commit
> access to the repo to Daniel.

Hi Daniel,

I am delighted to see that there's some new contributor coming to deal with
Chinese contents on Debian's website. I'm happy to provide with necessary
assists to help you make commits.

I am a native Chinese speaker and you maywrite Chinese to me in any further
private mail if you like. However, please use English in any public
conversations,
including GitLab Merge Requests and public mails sent to non-Chinese mail lists.
Besides, it would be much better if you could subscribe to
Chinese-related maillists
like https://lists.debian.org/debian-chinese-gb and
https://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-chinese
since Chinese-related issues are coordinated there.

I have reviewed all your three Merge Requests and found some minor modification
is needed before those commits get merged. I will start a GitLab Review process
later (perhaps tonight) to point out existing issues. I will merge
them after the fixes are
applied by you in the Merge Request.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/merge_requests/1/
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/merge_requests/2/
[3] https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/merge_requests/3/

> Boyuan, Chinese team, I've had a look at this page:
>
> https://www.debian.org/international/Chinese/index.zh-cn.html
>
> with the help of an automatic translator, and it looks like the info
> there is very old. Please update it and include the workflow that new
> translators should use to join the translation effort.

Thanks for pointing out the issue. I will look into it later.

--
Regards,
Boyuan Yang