Re: Request to join the Debian Webmaster Team / webwml project

Hello Daniel and Chinese team:

El 16/06/18 a las 06:50, Debian GitLab escribió:
> Daniel Woo <https://salsa.debian.org/crazybirdie1-guest> requested
> Developer access to the Debian Webmaster Team / webwml
> <https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/project_members> project.

Daniel, thanks for your interest in contributing to the Debian website.

I have reviewed your 3 merge requests and I cannot comment about the
changes related to language, because I cannot speak Chinese, so I'm
CC'ing the debian-l10n-chinese mailing list so others can review that part.

OTOH, in merge request 3, a "0" (typo) is being included in the first
line; that would make the build of that page break. Please review and
remove it.

Please pass your first contributions to the Debian website through the
debian-l10n-chinese mailing list first. We now have at least one active
Chinese translator, Boyuan Yang (in CC), that can review and accept
them. After some successful contributions, I'm happy to grant commit
access to the repo to Daniel.

Boyuan, Chinese team, I've had a look at this page:

https://www.debian.org/international/Chinese/index.zh-cn.html

with the help of an automatic translator, and it looks like the info
there is very old. Please update it and include the workflow that new
translators should use to join the translation effort.

Kind regards,
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona